Thursday, January 1, 2009

Free Starbucks card Contest Jan 7, 2009

And in keeping with our newly minted diets this morning, I think I speak for all of us when I say "Please give me a skinny cinnamon dolce latte, but if you mistakenly bring me a full fat full sugar treat that will make me drool there will be a huge tip in it for ya".

My Organized Chaos is giving away a $10 starbucks card. YAY!!! Here is how to enter:

To Enter: Comment to this post and tell me what you would get with the gift card.

For Additional Entries: (separate comments for each entry, please!)
~ Add my 'New Years Event' button to your blog
~ Blog about my Event which starts tomorrow (link back to me) and provide me with that link in your comment

Blessings
Connie

2 comments:

Erin F said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin F said...

I would order a vanilla bean frappuchino!